3 Panel Single Glazed Sashless Window
The 3 panel sashless window has the same mechanism as the 2 panel sashless window with the addition of a fixed panel at the bottom, this product is best suited to multi story applications. The fixed panel height can vary to reduce the risk of falling. The window can also have restrictors fitted to satisfy state regulations for windows in bedrooms.
- 3 frameless glass panels, of which 1 or 2 are operable
- Accepts glass thicknesses from 6mm – 10.5mm, for double glazed options refer to the double glazed section
- Optional fly or security screens
- Adaptable to suit most commercial framing systems
- Adaptable to suit flat timber framing systems
- Lockable in closed and partially open position by a keyed or pin lock
- Clear acrylic handles or optional aluminium lift rail
3 Panel Austview Sashless Window Bottom Fixed, Fixed to Capral 400 Series Frame (Aluminium) – PDF
3 Panel Austview Sashless Window Top Fixed, Fixed to Capral 400 Series Frame (Aluminium) – PDF
3 Panel Austview Sashless Windows, Centre Fixed, Fixed to Capral 400 Series Frame (Aluminium) – PDF
3 Panel Austview Sashless Double Glazed Bottom Fixed, Fixed to Capral 400 Series (Aluminium) – PDF
3 Panel Austview Sashless Timber Window Top Fixed, Fixed to Timber Frame (Timber) – PDF
- Commonly used in second story and above applications in residential, commercial and apartment projects.
Why Choose AustView
- Ability to customise manufacturing based on clients specific needs
- VIC and NSW based manufacturing facilities
- Industry leading turnaround times on production
- 6 year warranty and support on all AustView products
- 25+ years industry experience
We pride ourselves on complete customer satisfaction. AustView is willing and able to meet the specific sashless window requirements of it’s clients, large or small.
Contact us today to discuss your sashless window requirements
Tel: 1800 356 980