4 Panel Single Glazed Sashless Window
The 4 panel window offers similar benefits as the 3 panel with the flexibility of offering varied ventilation positions. The 2 middle panels can open up and down giving a larger opening in the middle section or have the option of the top and the middle panel opening.
This window is most suited to Restaurants, Apartments and a variety of commercial applications.
- 4 frameless glass panels, of which 2 are operable and 2 are fixed
- Accepts glass thicknesses from 6mm – 10.5mm, for double glazed options refer to the double glazed section
- Optional fly or security screens
- Adaptable to suit most commercial framing systems with a frame width of 80mm (single glazed) and 112mm (double glazed)
- Adaptable to suit flat timber framing systems
- Lockable in closed and partially open position by a keyed or pin lock
- Clear acrylic handles or optional aluminium lift rail
Features and Specifying Text – PDF
- Suitable for second storey and above applications.
- Used extensively in Apartments, Restaurants (i.e. Docklands in Melbourne), Cafes, unusual projects.
Why Choose AustView
- Ability to customise manufacturing based on clients specific needs
- VIC and NSW based manufacturing facilities
- Industry leading turnaround times on production
- 6 year warranty and support on all AustView products
- 25+ years industry experience
We pride ourselves on complete customer satisfaction. AustView is willing and able to meet the specific sashless window requirements of it’s clients, large or small.
Contact us today to discuss your sashless window requirements
Phone: +61 3 9338 2140
Phone: +61 2 9534 3441